Responsibilities include the oversight of capital and tenant improvement projects and fostering relationships with investment partners and owners of owned and client properties as well as provide program, budget, due diligence and construction management expertise for LPC transactions; oversee the successful completion of development and renovation projects; and support the firm’s acquisitions and improvement project activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate or direct the RFP process, assisting project team with selection of contractor, architect and other consultants.
- Oversee development of budget, construction schedule and contract documents.
- Implement and manage agreements and contracts with partners and consultants.
- Serve as owner’s representative during design and construction process.
- Manage project budget and schedule to ensure that project is completed in a most timely and cost-effective manner.
- Troubleshoot issues related to design and construction and advise team on recommendations.
- Support the LPC acquisitions team on due diligence, design and construction issues.
- Review and process construction draw requests per funding/lender requirements.
- Interpret internal team requirements and assist in developing creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of reports to project team and funding/lending institutions.
- Participate in enhancing client relationships at appropriate levels.