The Gage Building

The Gage Building

18 – 28 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL

Lincoln Property Company currently manages The Gage Commercial Condominium Association and office building.  The 12-story historic Gage Building was built in 1899 as a millinery factory for the Gage Brothers and features ongoing restoration of the terra cotta façade designed by Louis Sullivan. In 1985, The Gage Building took their place on the National Register of Historic Places and in 1996, it was designated a Chicago landmark. In the early 1900’s, the three building were separated into two and in 2007, 18 – 28 South Michigan was completely renovated and converted to office condominiums.

FAST FACTS

Location: Chicago IL
Building Size: 182,618 SF
Services: Management
Type: Office

MAP

CONTACT

MANAGEMENT

Susan Fitch
SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER
sfitch@lpc.com

Pin It on Pinterest